분체 Suspension Emulsion 재료의 분산성 입도 안정도 변화 평가를 위한 실험실 및 실시간 온라인 공정용 첨단 측정 기기 및 원리에 대한 자료 입니다 - MCIK
분체, Suspension, Emulsion 및 Pastes 재료의 분산성 변화, 입도 변화 및 안정도 변화 평가 를 위한 최신 첨단 측정 기기 및 원리에 대한 자료 입니다.
(1) PAT Analysis of particulate systems - from beaker to tube line and the reactor, inside of the process
(실시간 현탁액 이멀젼의 분산성 입도 및 안정도 영상 탐지 장치 PAT & ECA Sensors)
반응조 및 파이프라인에 직접 설치하여 실시간으로 분산성, 입도 및 안정도 변화 측정을 가능하게하는 독일 S&E GmbH 의 신개념의
공장용 실시간 영상 모니터링 기술을 2010년 12월 부터 MCIK를 통해 구현하실수 있게 되셨습니다.
Insitu Particle Analysis Technology (PAT)!
Continuous information on size progression within the development process of droplets, particles and crystals, undiluted insitu measurement in high concentrations
Insitu PAT-Sensors for detection of particulate Changes under process conditions
- Highest selectivity and sensitivity
under original production conditions
- Optimisation of quality and purity of solids
- Increase of productivity with the formulation of new products
- Increase of production safety
- High saving of time wihtin product development
- Production quality control 24h/365 days a year
- Ex-protection versions for operational application
The Insitu PAT-Sensor is placed in the product, this may be within a laboratory beaker or directly within a supply line in pilot plant stations or process.
The PAT-Sensor System ist started and the distribution is presented on screen within seconds. Changes during measurment phases are continuously
displayed. The data are displayed as trend graph over time. Changes in production process can be detected at once and appropriate action can be
taken accordingly. The Insitu PAT-Sensor Systems provide the opportunity to transmit data digitally and/or analogically.
Insitu PAT-Sensor Systems - Measuring Ranges and Concentration
Possible measuring ranges <0.5 to 4000 µm
Volume concentration in Vol%
5 -> 40%
Particle System Distributions
- Polymerisation under EX-conditions
- Particle and droplet size dependent crystallization
Process flow in practice
Droplets of different compunds are homogenized
Distinct distribution shift
Blending of pigments in emulsions
Distribution of pigments in the emulsion
After the emulsion is homogen, the emulsion raw data are substracted from the pigments+emulsion data
Distribution of droplet formation during polymerisation
Droplets get larger and stabilize
Fine fraction is reduced in favour of coarse fraction
Dry or wet grinding
Particles getting smaller
Distribution change - higher fine fraction
Nucleation at precipitation
Particles grow out of nano scale
Distribution change - higher fine fraction increasing
Particle breakage or splitting
Particles getting smaller
Distribution change - higher fine fraction - lower coarse fraction
Growth of particles
Particles getting larger
Distribution change - higher coarse fraction
Agglomeration and flocculation processes
Particles form particle systems
Distribution change - higher coarse fraction - lower fine fraction
Change of shape at crystallisation
Change of distribution function
(2) Powder shape analyzers 분체 입도 및 형상 분석기 - 연구용 및 공정용 /
Fiber shape analyzers 섬유소 형상 분석기 - 연구용 및 공정용
Do you need a high aspect ratio capable particle sizer?
Are you looking for a quality control solution for powders or any other arbitrary particulate system?
The Powdershape system
Powdershape is a characterisation system for powders and generally all kinds of particles especially developed for quality inspection. It is unique in its set of features, simple user interface, and rapid characterisation process from the sample preparation to the printed certificate.
The measurement range is from 1 um to 20 cm particle size.
Two kind of Powdershape systems exist:
· Powdershape - where the samples are distributed stepwise by hand on the scanner
· Powdershape automatic - where the samples are feeded automatically by the sample feeder on the scanner. (sample feeder: patent pending).
- Applications: particle sizer
- Parameters: grain size
Looking for a tester or quality control solution for wood, natural or man-made fibres?
The Fibreshape system
Fibreshape is a quality control and characterisation system for fibre applications. It is unique in its set of features, simple user interface, and rapid characterisation process, from the sample preparation to the printed certificate.
The measurement range is from 2 um to 30 cm fibre length.
Two kind of Fibreshape systems exist:
· Fibreshape - where the samples are distributed stepwise by hand on the scanner
· Fibreshape automatic - where the samples are feeded automatically by the sample feeder on the scanner. (sample feeder: patent pending).
- Applications: fineness measurement
- Parameters: fibre thickness
Wool standard sample.
(3) 독일 Dataphysics사 MultiScan MS-20 measuring Instrument
for Particle and Stability Characterization
분산 및 유화 안정성 측정기 New innovative particle and droplet sizer
in multiphase system 유화 안정성 분산 물질의 Stability, Shelf-life 등을 측정하는
신개념 장비 MS-20